January 16, 2016

More Blade Runner Trading Cards.


Following on from my previous post, I've gone and made a mock up of the wax paper you might've bought your Blade Runner trading cards in. I've also put together seven more cards, all at no extra cost to the consumer. Add them to your collection, trade them with your friends, or peg them to the spokes of your BMX. The choice is yours!




Again, I've tried to include images that didn't make it into the theatrical version, and created another card for a deleted scene. 

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I really dig the work you did on these Blade Runner cards! Keep up the good work sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn. I really appreciate your comments and retweets - I'm a big fan of your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. 1055 steel

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... Diamond saw blade

    ReplyDelete